*MAY ANGELS WATCH OVER YOU *  One of the aritsan pieces my mother paints each Christmas season is angel ornaments. She hand cuts the paper strengthens it with another layer of paper. She then hand paints her angel and adds fine glitter to sparkle. She's an established artist born, raised, and still living in East Los Angeles. She is 88. In this pandemic climate I think of her angels and seek them out to watch over my mother, my siblings, their families, my family, and my in-laws. These angels are priceless to me and for many years beyond her they will watch over me.  May you have angels watch over you. May the pandemic pass over your home and move on because angels are guarding it and you, body, mind, and soul. Angels remind me to be brave, to be courageous, to trust the good spirits.

Comments

Popular Posts