March 20, 2015

In the mood for blue!

 A look at myself.


In the wilderness, life happens!  Acrylic inks and watercolors.
















I love when light hits blue glass at the                                           kitchen window.


Today a blue and white bunting was hanging across the local park's Olympic size lap pool and swaying invitingly on a very warm day.









Saw this pooch waiting for his master very patiently.



My husband gutted the spare room's closet, then built and painted this bookshelf made of solid poplar wood.  I selected this aqua marine color for it's calm effect.


I went to the park today during my lunch hour and saw the most electric blue Western Bluebird and it's mate.  So handsome and stately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story of Bittobot

In 2007 I started drawing a tin robot character I named Bittobot.  He would correct folks who thought he was made of steel.  He was prone...