Things about the office.

Velvet ribbon gives an extra special touch to craft projects.  Try it!


I have a fondness for  brass lately.  Little treasures find themselves a place that I can admire as I work.


Senor Cotton Candy was one of the first characters I drew.  I made an ornament using heavy card stock, then painted a metallic gold background, and embellished with brass brads.  I used chain serves as the hanger.  I attached two glass hanging beads as charms.






























In Manhattan I picked up some cuties.  A handmade rabbit doll with all handmade clothing, a handmade mushroom baby raddle which I gave as a gift for a friend's baby boy in 2011, and an FAO Schwartz bear wearing flannel pajamas which have tiny bears as the pattern.  I couldn't resist these gems!




Comments

Popular Posts